Download • Save • Print
• 1 cup almond butter
• 1/4 cup honey
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 2 cup oats, dry
• 3/4 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
• 3/4 cup strawberries
• 3/4 cup blueberries
• 1 medium banana
• 3/4 cup grapes, green
• In a microwave safe bowl, add almond butter, honey, vanilla and salt. Microwave for 20 seconds, then stir until smooth.
• Take 1 cup of the oats and place in a blender. Blend until the oats are finely
chopped and resembles flour. Set aside.
• Add the other cup of oats to the almond butter mixture and stir. Slowly add in a little of your homemade oat flour at a time until you get a mixture that you can form into a crust.
Depending on your brand almond butter the amount of flour may vary.
• Take small amounts of the mixture and form Easter egg shaped disks. Place onto parchment paper or foil for easy cleanup.
• Once all the Easter eggs are formed, spread on a layer of greek yogurt. Top with sliced fruit to make your designs and enjoy!