Download • Save • Print
• 2 bananas, mashed
• 2 eggs, whisked
• 1/2 cup protein powder
• Add in anything you want in the pancakes such as blueberries
• 1 tablespoon butter to grease the pan
1) Mix together bananas, eggs, and protein powder until well combined.
2) Place a pan over medium heat. Grease the pan with a bit of oil. Once pan is hot, add a large spoonful of the pancake mixture to the pan, about 3-5 inches wide.
3) Sprinkle toppings on top of the pancakes.
4) Once the pancakes begin to bubble, flip them. Cook for about 1 minute each side, depending how hot the pan is.
5) Regrease the pan, as needed.
That makes 2-3 pancakes- cooking time around 15 mins.