Download • Save • Print
• 1/2 large sweet potato, peeled, diced
• 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
• 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
• Salt and pepper
• 56 grams precooked grilled chicken breast, sliced thin
• 46 grams cup quinoa, cooked
Preheat your oven to gas mark 6. Place your cubed sweet potatoes on a baking sheet, and toss with 1/2 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil plus salt and pepper.
Roast for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, add your broccoli florets to the same baking sheet, and toss them in the additional 1/2 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil.
Season again with salt and pepper, and roast for an additional 20 minutes.
In a serving bowl, add the precooked quinoa and roasted vegetables, then top with your precooked chicken.