Go Visit the group and share your sweaty selfie to win your PRIZE! facebook.com/groups/326881095497626
FULL BODY HIITmas!
Onions, Kale, Broccoli, Red pepper, Carrots, Sweet potato, cabbage and 300ml vegetable stock.
Sweat off the vegetables in coconut oil then add vegetable stock and simmer for 15 minutes. Blitz with a hand blender until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Quick Veg Curry
• 1 tbsp coconut oil
• 1 onion, chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• 2 1/2 tbsp curry powder
• 2 tbsp tomato purée
• 1 (400g) tin chopped tomatoes
• 1 vegetable stock cube
• 285g frozen mixed vegetables
• 340ml water
• Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
• 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander to garnish
1. In a large saucepan over medium high heat, heat coconut oil and sauté onion and garlic until golden.
2. Stir in curry powder and tomato purée, cook 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Stir in tomatoes, vegetable stock cube, mixed vegetables, water, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Cook approximately 20 to 30 minutes until vegetables are well done (not crunchy). Sprinkle with fresh coriander prior to serving.
• 1 tbsp coconut oil
• 1 onion, finely chopped
• 4 garlic cloves, sliced
• 1.4l chicken stock
• 1 large sweet potato, finely grated
• 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
• 2 tsp fresh rosemary leaves
• 2 x 850g packs skinless chicken thighs
• 6 carrots, halved lengthways and cut into chunks
•2 parsnips, halved lengthways and cut into chunks
•3 leeks, well washed and thickly sliced
1. Heat the coconut oil in your largest pan – an extra-large wok with a lid is ideal. Fry the onion and garlic for a few mins until soft, then pour in the stock and stir in the potato and herbs.
2. Add the chicken and bring to the boil. Stir in the carrots, parsnips and leeks, then cover the pan and leave to simmer on a low heat for 40-45 mins, stirring every now and then, until the chicken is tender.
Chop up all veg and place in a hot pan with coconut oil. Beat all the eggs and leave to one side.
Heat through the veg until it starts to go soft.
Place all the veg in an ovenproof dish and pour the beaten eggs over the top.
Gently shake the dish to ensure it is level and even.
Place in a preheated oven at 180 for 25-30 minutes.
This easily feeds four and will keep in the fridge for three days and can be eaten cold with salad for a simple lunch Idea.
FILLING Breakfast Smoothie
• 1 banana, frozen
• 1 cup strawberries, frozen
• 2 tablespoons rolled oatmeal
• ¼ cup protein powder
• 1 tablespoon peanut butter, creamy
• 1 cup almond milk
Place everything in the blender and blend until smooth.